Highlights of 2017.
- Strategic review of Cloetta Italy is announced.
- Henri de Sauvage-Nolting takes his seat as new President and CEO.
- Acquisition of Candyking is completed.
- Dividend of SEK 0.75 per share is paid, representing 53 per cent of net profit before impairment.
- A fire at the factory in Turnhout, Belgium, destroys one production line.
- Marcel Mensink is appointed as new President Operations.
- Cloetta receives best corporate website award.
- Divestment of Cloetta Italy is completed.
- Cloetta’s Scandinavian management to be divided into two roles, President Cloetta Sweden and President Cloetta Denmark & Norway.
- The Board proposes an ordinary dividend of SEK 0.75 per share and a special dividend of SEK 0.75 per share, in total corresponding to SEK 1.50 per share.