• Net sales for the quarter amounted to SEK 1,159m (1,124). Operating profit was SEK 90m (129).
• Underlying net sales decreased by 3.2 per cent, which was caused by weak market conditions.
• Items affecting comparability amounted to SEK –31m (–32), and consisted mainly of costs related to the integration process and costs arising from factory restructurings.
• Cash flow from operating activities reached SEK 58m (164). The decrease is primarily due to planned increase of inventories related to factory restructurings.
• Underlying EBITA amounted to SEK 128m (159). The decrease is primarily due to lower volumes, increased investment in the market and temporary costs within manufacturing.
• The integration process is continuing as planned. Staff reductions were carried out during the quarter.
• The factory restructurings are proceeding according to plan.
Jacob Broberg, Senior Vice President Corporate Communications and Investor Relations, +46 70-190 00 33
Danko Maras, Chief Financial Officer, +46 8-52 72 88 08