Continued growth within branded packaged products
- Net sales for the quarter increased by 0.2 per cent to SEK 1,646m (1,643) including a positive impact from foreign exchange rates of 3.4 per cent. Organic growth amounted to –3.2 per cent.
- Operating profit amounted to SEK 159m (171). Profit for the period amounted to SEK 159m (20). Operating profit, adjusted for items affecting comparability, amounted to SEK 174m (206).
- Cash flow from operating activities amounted to SEK 288m (305).
- Net debt/EBITDA ratio was 2.31x (2.39).
- The Board proposes an ordinary dividend of SEK 1.00 (0.75) per share.
Please find enclosed the full report.
The interim report will be presented at a conference call with web presentation Friday 25 January at 2 p.m. (CET). Information is available at www.cloetta.com.
This information constituted before the publication inside information and is such that Cloetta AB (publ) is required to disclose pursuant to the EU Market Abuse Regulation. The information was submitted, by the below contact person, for publication on 25 January, 2019, at 1:00 pm CET.
Jacob Broberg, Senior Vice President Corporate Communications and Investor Relations, 46 70-190 00 33
Frans Rydén, Chief Financial Officer, 08-527 28 800