- Net sales for the quarter increased by 22.9 per cent to SEK 1,998m (1,626) including a positive impact from foreign exchange rates of 6.2 per cent.
- Sales of Branded packaged products increased organically by 14.8 per cent during the quarter.
- Sales of Pick & mix increased organically by 22.4 per cent during the quarter.
- Operating profit adjusted for items affecting comparability, amounted to SEK 191m (162). Operating profit amounted to SEK 182m (-61), impacted by items affecting comparability of SEK -9m (-223) that was mainly related to the new greenfield facility.
- Operating profit, adjusted, of Branded packaged products amounted to SEK 186m (154).
- Operating profit, adjusted, of Pick & mix amounted to SEK 5m (8).
- Profit for the period amounted to SEK 73m (-94), which equates to basic and diluted earnings per share of SEK 0.26 (-0.33).
- Cash flow from operating activities was SEK 83m (-78).
- Net debt/EBITDA ratio was 2.3x (2.4).
Events during and after the end of the period
- Cloetta has extended the maturities of its current loan facilities with the existing banking group by one year. The extended loans will mature during 2025-2027.
- After the end of the quarter, the Board resolved on the repurchase of the company’s own B-shares to enable delivery of shares under the long-term share-based incentive program.
Please find enclosed the full report.
The interim report will be presented at a conference call with web presentation on Friday 14 July 2023 at 10.30 a.m. (CEST).
SE: +46 8 5051 0031
UK: +44 207 107 0613
US: +1 631 570 5613
Please make sure you are connected to the phone conference by calling in and register a few minutes before the conference begins.
The live broadcast will be available on: creo-live.creomediamanager.com/1f26eb76-8eb1-41bb-8c54-fc1f73845c21. The presentation and the report will be available on www.cloetta.com after publication.
This information is information that Cloetta AB is obliged to make public pursuant to the EU Market Abuse Regulation and the Securities Markets Act. The information was submitted for publication, through the agency of the contact person detailed below, at 07:30 a.m. CEST on 14 July 2023.
Nathalie Redmo, Head of IR and Communications, +46 766 96 59 40