Branded packaged products sales above pre-pandemic levels and steady volume recovery for Pick & mix, accompanied by improved profitability.
- Net sales for the quarter increased by 6.2 per cent to SEK 1,566m (1,474) including a negative impact from foreign exchange rates of -1.3 per cent.
- Sales of Branded packaged products increased organically by 4.0 per cent during the quarter: -4.1 per cent in July, 9.3 per cent in August and 6.3 per cent in September.
- Sales of Pick & mix increased organically by 21.6 per cent during the quarter: 12.3 per cent in July, 26.2 per cent in August and 26.3 per cent in September.
- Operating profit amounted to SEK 189m (87). Operating profit, adjusted for items affecting comparability, amounted to SEK 190m (130).
- Operating profit, adjusted, of Branded packaged products amounted to SEK 181m (154).
- Operating profit, adjusted, of Pick & mix amounted to SEK 9m (-24).
- Profit for the period amounted to SEK 144m (46), which equates to basic and diluted earnings per share of SEK 0.50 (0.16).
- Cash flow from operating activities was SEK 290m (313).
- Net debt/EBITDA ratio was 2.4x (2.6).
Please find enclosed the full report.
The interim report will be presented at a conference call with web presentation on Friday 29 October 2021 at 10 a.m. (CET).
DK: +45 781 501 08
FI: +358 923 195 172
SE: +46 8 519 993 83
UK: +44 333 300 9268
US: +1 6319131422, PIN: 35805755#
The interim report will be presented at a conference call with web presentation on Friday 29 October 2021 at 10 a.m. (CEST). Information is available at www.cloetta.com.
This information is information that Cloetta AB is obliged to make public pursuant to the EU Market Abuse Regulation. The information was submitted for publication, through the agency of the contact person detailed below, at 8:00 a.m. CEST on 29 October 2021.
Nathalie Redmo, Head of IR and Communications, +46 766 96 59 40