Cloetta’s Annual General Meeting will be held on Tuesday, 4 April 2023 at 3.00 p.m. CET at Courtyard by Marriott, Rålambshovsleden 50 in Stockholm, Sweden. Registration will commence at 2.00 p.m. CET. Coffee will be served before the General Meeting.
The Board of Directors has decided that the shareholders also shall be able to exercise their voting rights by postal voting before the Annual General Meeting, as instructed below and in the notice.
Who is entitled to participate?
Shareholders who wish to participate at the meeting venue, in person or by proxy, must
- be registered in the shareholders’ register maintained by Euroclear Sweden AB on Monday 27 March 2023, and
- give notice of attendance to the company no later than Wednesday, 29 March 2023.
Notice of intent to participate can be given:
- by telephone +46 (0)8-402 92 85 on weekdays between 10.00 a.m. and 4.00 p.m
- in writing to the company at the address Cloetta AB (publ), “Annual General Meeting”, c/o Euroclear Sweden AB, P.O. Box 191, SE-101 23 Stockholm, Sweden.
Notice of intent to participate can also be made via Euroclear Sweden’s website.
To be entitled to attend the meeting, shareholders whose shares are nominee-registered must, in addition to giving notice of attendance to the company, register such shares in their own names in the share register maintained by Euroclear Sweden AB so that the shareholder is recorded in the share register as of 27 March 2023. Such registration may be temporary (so called voting right registration) and request for such registration shall be made to the nominee in accordance with the nominee’s routines in such time in advance as decided by the nominee. Voting rights registrations effected no later than the second banking day after 27 March 2023 will be considered in the preparation of the share register.
A special form shall be used for postal voting. The form is available under Documents below. The postal voting form is considered as the notification of participation at the meeting and must be received no later than Wednesday 29 March 2023, and in accordance with the following methods:
- Electronic voting: The completed form may alternatively be submitted electronically either through BankID signing as per instructions available on https://anmalan.vpc.se/euroclearproxy or through sending the completed voting form by e-mail to GeneralMeetingService@euroclear.com.
- Regular mail: The completed form shall be sent to Cloetta AB, “Annual General Meeting”, c/o Euroclear Sweden AB, Box 191, SE-101 23 Stockholm.
The shareholder may not provide special instructions or conditions in the voting form. If so, the vote (i.e. the postal vote in its entirety) is invalid. Further instructions and conditions are included in the form for postal voting.
Shareholders represented by a proxy shall issue a signed and dated power of attorney for the proxy. The proxy form is available under Documents below. If the power of attorney is issued by a legal entity, a copy of a certificate of incorporation, or if such document does not exist, a corresponding document shall be enclosed. In order to facilitate the registration at the meeting, the power of attorney and certificate of incorporation and other documents of authority should be provided to the company at the address stated above no later than 29 March 2023.
Shareholder’s right to request information
Shareholders may, in accordance with Chapter 7 Section 32 of the Swedish Companies Act if the Board of Directors believes that it can be done without material harm to the company, at the Annual General Meeting ask questions to the company regarding an item on the agenda and regarding the company’s financial situation. Shareholders who wish to send in questions in advance can do so in writing to Cloetta AB, Att: the Board of Directors, P.O. Box 2052, SE-174 02, Sundbyberg, Sweden, or by e-mail to email@example.com.
Processing of personal data
For information on how your personal data is processed, see https://www.euroclear.com/dam/ESw/Legal/Privacy%20notice%20BOSS%20-%20final%20220324.pdf